Friday, June 08, 2012

Sad and dissapointed

So a dear friend just notified me of something that I have wanting for a long time has passed me over this year. Am I sad? Yes. Disappointed? Extremely. Usually this process requires me to interview for this position, and if I had, and not gotten it, I would be more at ease because I am given an explanation of why I wasn't selected. In this case, however, I was passed up and missed the whole process completely. How does that make me feel? Passed up and out of touch. I made a conscious decision to step out of the game to focus on my future to build a foundation, and was trying valiantly to still keep that balance of life and family outside of it. Nevertheless, it is one of my goals, if not dreams to take the reigns of this desire, which I had turned away once. Now I wonder if I should even continue. Obviously the answer is yes, and I have been asked to serve in other capacities. So I will keep myself even keeled and humbled and move forth. If i ever get the call, then I will run with it and not let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home